Lenovo Data Center Technologies
Achieving competitive advantage in the next-generation data center will require even greater optimization and efficiency. Lenovo can help. We leverage a deep heritage of innovation to deliver:
- Reliable, flexible, and secure data center systems.
- Open server, storage, networking, and system management platforms that seamlessly integrate with your environment.
- Record-setting systems performance.
- Purpose-driven innovation for greatest business value.
Different creates better
Lenovo is a technology company with global reach and expertise without boundaries. Our innovation draws upon a world of knowledge, embracing worldwide collaboration to unlock new thinking and the flexibility to help you capitalize on today’s opportunities and whatever tomorrow brings.
- 52,000 employees serving customers in over 160 countries
- Global HQ in Raleigh, NC & Beijing, China
- 5 global data center manufacturing facilities
- 7 data center research centers worldwide
“We’ve been so impressed with the reliability, scalability and performance of the Lenovo-Nutanix solution that we’re now in the process of rolling out the Lenovo HX Series across other locations worldwide.“
Sanjay Kirtikar – Director Digital Technologies, Beam Suntory, April 2017
Quality & Reliability
Different builds better
Lenovo products are tested and proven to the highest standards. Designed for the most demanding applications and workloads. Engineered for always-on productivity. Lenovo Data Center leadership adds up to greater confidence and greater customer satisfaction, day after day.
- #1 in x86 server customer satisfaction
- #1 in x86 server reliability
“The reliability of the Lenovo solution is stunning – we haven’t experienced a single hardware failure or any unplanned downtime in the year it’s been running in production.“
David Batho – ICT Manager, Information and Learning Services, Exeter College, June 2017
Different performs better
Lenovo innovation for the data center drives advancements across your organization, unleashing business performance. Our systems are designed from the ground up for today’s mission-critical workloads, providing the performance you demand now and the flexibility you’ll need next.
- 121 world record performance benchmarks*
- #1 on TOP500 supercomputer list
- 17 of top 25 research universities use Lenovo high performance computing
- #1 for SAP performance
* As of September 14, 2018
“The newly launched x86 ThinkSystem platform provides us with ten times more processing power than the previous MareNostrum supercomputer, allowing BSC to continue the type of scientific research that enhances humanity’s efforts to seek new knowledge and drive progress.“
Sergi Girona, Operations Director, Barcelona Supercomputing Center, September 2017
Different protects better
It’s more than a system. It’s also the security that stands behind it. Security that can help you keep your business safe and running – day after day – and keep your data protected.
Lenovo employs rigorous business processes that meet the most stringent requirements. From our BIOS and firmware design, to secure software development across the lifecycle, to control over the most transparent, auditable and secure supply chain in the industry, in everything, security is as important to us as it is to you.
“By running Microsoft Azure Stack on Lenovo hardware in our own jurisdictions, we will be able to deliver the Azure services that clients want, with the peace of mind of having their data reside within the correct EU zone.“
Julian Box, Founder and CEO, Calligo, July 2017
Different redefines better
At Lenovo, we’re redefining economics and return on investment for the data center. We embrace an open, industry standards-based approach to easily integrate into your exisiting infrastructure.
- ThinkSystem offerings have flexible design to scale and adapt easily to new workloads so you can extend today’s investment into the future as your needs evolve.
- ThinkAgile solutions are pre-tested and pre-integrated for more rapid deployment getting you up and running faster, accelerating your time to value.
- XClarity systems management software integrates with the tools you’re already using.
“Having worked with Lenovo in the past, we knew that we could rely on them to deliver a powerful pre-tested, pre-integrated cluster that would meet all of our technical requirements. Lenovo also offered an excellent price-performance ratio, ensuring we got the best value for our money.“
Paul Brenner – HPC, Center for Research Computing, University of Notre Dame, April 2017